Best Baby Strollers
When I was shopping for the best baby strollers for my baby Samantha - I was shocked at the huge selection and available options. I think I had an easier time selecting her crib mattress.
Here are a few questions you should ask yourself before choosing between the best baby strollers for your precious infant.
- How often do I travel with my baby? (baby trend strollers)
- Will my baby spend a lot of time in the car? (travel systems)
- How is the climate where I live ? (scorching hot or slushing winters)
- Do I want a stroller that will help me maneuver through crowds on public
transportation and sidewalks ?
- How much storage space do I have? (small apartment or roomy suburb home)
- Do I live in the country? (all-terrain strollers)
As you can see, these questions will easily influence your choices.
That is why I strongly agree that it will be much easier for you to choose the best stroller for
your precious baby - if you consider as many factors or questions as possible.
Here are some more:
- How many kids are you planning?
- Do you need a double stroller?
- Which specific features do you need? what are your options ?
- Which brands are safe and reliable?
- What is your price range? (looking for cheap strollers?
- What style are you looking for?
- Should you consider a lightweight umbrella stroller?
- Do you need adjustable handlebars and more leg room? (for taller people)
- How active are you? ( Do you need a jogging stroller?)
Below are a few features you should consider:
- Travel system car seats
- Safety straps
- Food tray and cup holders
- Detachable weather hood
- Storage basket
- Removable seat
- Reclinable seat
- Strollers that connect to your bike
- Type of tires
Let's take a look at some of the best baby strollers available on the market today. Please keep in
mind that not all of these strollers will meet your needs. It depends on your specific needs, that include:
- Living location and space
- Travel habits
- Your height
- Your baby's age
- Your prefered extra features
I read a lot of stroller reviews and spoke with countless parents to come up with the following list. I hope
it helps in your buying decision.
Graco Passage Travel System - is cost efficient and durbable.
This comfortable stroller by Graco maneuvers very well resulting in a very smooth ride.
This is a very sturdy stroller that also cost efficient and stylish. The seat reclines fully to the flat position and the stroller folds with surprising ease. The only con that I have heard is that it is a bit bulky, but that should be expected based on the features and comfort.
However, if you are looking for a lightweight stroller, then I recommend checking out the Maclaren Triumph Stroller.
This lightweight stroller only weights 11 lbs, so it's perfect for running quick errands or crowded downtown living. It also has a waterproof rain cover, which is great
if you use public transportation. The basket is a bit small, but at least it has one. Not all lightweight strollers come with a basket.
Hopefully one of these two strollers will work for you. More importantly, remember to do your research and to take into account all of your wants and needs before making a purchase. Good luck!
Best Baby Strollers to Home Page