Baby Cribs Q & A
The huge selection of different baby cribs on the market today made it more difficult for me to choose the perfect crib than the perfect mattress. But after many hours of research, I know I made the right choice. Below are a few things that you should keep in mind when trying to choose the perfect crib:
- How safe is it for your baby to sleep on?
- Has the CPSC listed it under the
- Graco Cribs are among the safest, since they are CPSC, JPMA, and ASTM certified.
- Which features are most important to you?
- What are some secondary features you are considering?
- Are the features necessary, and are they safe?
- Which manufacturers have a good track record?
- Which ones produce low quality cribs that you should avoid?
- How much are you willing to spend on your crib? (If you're on a budget, I recommend investing more on a quality organic crib mattress)
- Does cheap = low quality?
- Where are the best deals?
- Which styles will match your nursery?
- Is it sturdy and made of high quality materials?
In addition, you can't go wrong with a Graco Crib. In fact, if you are looking for a sturdy, reasonably priced crib with good reviews, you'll want to check out the Graco Sarah Classic Convertible Crib. And where you find this crib? Check out Amazon.com for the best deals.
These days, cribs come with their own crib assembly instructions. Following all the steps is extremely important to ensure a safe sleeping environment for your infant.
Baby Cribs to Crib Mattress Homepage